Clock Project

Finally finished the DIY clock I’ve been working on!

I cut up a bunch of vintage sheet music to use for the clock body
I cut up a bunch of vintage sheet music to use for the clock body

Raw wood

Then used glue to stick it all onto this wood.

IMG_20130222_144726

I had foam numbers that i dipped in glue to make the numbers.

Adding Numbers

Then I just attached the clock head (you can find them at wall mart or craft stores).

I gave it to a friend as a gift. It turned out cute!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s